Oven Cleaning Service Benefits
Whenever you need the best oven cleaning company to clean your oven in Ealing, choose us. We’re one of the top oven cleaning companies in the UK. We’re truly proficient, and there’s no other option you’ll find that’s better.
- We’ll save you time and effort, and you can have more than one appliance cleaned at the same time.
- Sparkling clean appliance and cookware.
- Your oven will work more efficiently and it won’t heat up so much.
- We use only professional and non-toxic cleaning products.
- Healthy meals
- Fully vetted professionals
- No bad smell in the kitchen
- Use your oven right away. Your oven will continue to function smoothly after the cleaning, so you can keep cooking in it without any risk of damage.
- Free oven liner for every customer who uses our oven or BBQ cleaning services.
How the Oven Cleaning Service in Ealing Usually Goes
- Professional cleaners always carry their entire equipment and detergents. They travel by car and that is why the clients are requested to provide a parking space near their property (in Ealing W5) for the duration of the service.
- When entering the client’s house the cleaners put on overshoes to protect the property. Extra protection to the kitchen is the covering of all surfaces near the oven or the cooker that will be cleaned. This way the counters, cupboard doors, drawers and floor are safe for the time of the service.
- The service starts with the testing of the oven. The appliance is turned on and examined. This aims to be marked down all damages and necessary fixes.
- The cleaners disassemble the oven door and spray it with detergent.
- The removable parts (trays, racks, grills, knobs, hobs, etc.) are placed in a dip tank with a cleaning solution to soak.
- After all this is done, the cleaners spray the walls inside the oven with user-friendly detergent and leave it for a while.
- The professional cleaners are extremely careful when scraping out the charred food. This is where the dip tank method comes in handy. After the parts have soaked for a while in the solution of detergent and water, the stains and grime fall off easily. This way the surfaces can’t get scratched during the manual cleaning.
- All oven parts are rinsed and dried with towels to remove any traces of detergents. The oven is wiped with wet towels for the same reason.
- All removable parts are returned to their places and the door is reassembled.
- The stove is cleaned on the outside and turned on and tested.
- After the cleaning is done, the oven cleaners collect their equipment and trash. The kitchen floor and the surfaces near the stove are wiped.
Call Now and Get the Latest Oven Cleaning Offers in Ealing
24/7 call centre operators will help you get your individual quote.
You can make your own booking using the free online booking form.
Other areas we cover: West Kensigton, Shepherds Bush, Notting Hill, Chiswick and Acton.