Your Kitchen Can be Spotless With Our Appliance Cleaning Service in London
Sometimes the oven isn’t the only kitchen appliance that needs to be cleaned. The fridge can be a home to cold-resistant germs and the source of foul odours. That fancy extractor can be caked with layers of grease and pose a fire hazard. Other often used appliances, such as the dishwasher, microwave and washing machine also need an occasional cleansing. If you’re not up to the task, why not leave the scrubbing and wiping to us. Here at Maggie’s, we can offer top-notch appliances cleaning service performed by trained and certified technicians.
What Appliances We Clean
Fridges and freezers – Treat your refrigerator to a professional clean and get rid of bad odours. The technicians will take out all removable parts and soak them in gentle detergents. Next, they will manually scrub and wipe the fridge inside and outside, completely removing any food residue, hard stains and foul smells. It doesn’t matter how big or small your fridge or freezer is, we’ll clean it.
Extractors – Complete degreasing of your exhaust hood, including the filters. Our service will prevent fire hazards and improve air flow. All removable parts, such as filters, will be soaked in a dip tank full of degreasing agents in order to dissolve the built-up oily fumes. Meanwhile, we’ll wipe the extractor body without harming the surface. Next, we’ll rinse the extractor filters under running water, making sure all the detergent is removed.
Washing machines – you can take advantage of professional washing machine cleaning services. This includes washing the filter of the appliance and wiping the seal, the soap drawer and the body externally.
Dishwashers – your dishwasher will also be cleaned. The process is the same as of the washing machine.
Microwaves – Complete cleaning of the microwave both inside and outside, including the microwave plate, removing any traces food remains.
Splashback – As part of the cooking area, splashbacks get quite dirty. Of course, the technicians we work with can wipe them for you, removing any splashes and stains.
Hobs – Whether you have an electric, gas or ceramic hob we’ll give it a proper scrubbing.
Range cookers – The cleaners we work with are experienced in dealing with range cookers as well. They’ll completely remove all traces of food residue, grease and filth from your range oven and hood. They work with all models of range stoves such as Rayburn, Rangemaster, Smeg, Stanley, AGA, Alpha, and Whirlpool.
- We’d ask you to defrost your fridge or freezer beforehand for optimal cleaning results. We cannot do our job if there is ice in your appliance. All you have to do is turn it off the night before your appointment.
- In order to perform the service, the technicians will need access to running hot and cold water and electricity.
- Your appliances will be ready for use immediately after the service
*This service does not include dip-tank oven cleaning. If you want your cooker deep cleaned, notify us beforehand and we’ll offer you special prices.
All the Benefits of Maggie’s Non-toxic Appliances Cleaning
Whether it’s the fridge cleaning service or a combo between different kitchen appliances, you can take advantage of the many benefits that come with our service. We guarantee that the services will comply with your needs.
- Increase kitchen hygiene and food safety levels
- Improve energy efficiency, lower your electricity bill and prolong the life of your appliances
- We think about the environment and your health that’s why we use eco-friendly solutions that are both pregnancy and pet-safe
- Your kitchen appliances will be completely safe in the hands of certified and insured technicians
- You can always reach out to our customer representatives if you have any questions or concerns. We offer round the clock support to our clients, seven days a week
- Your appliances will be ready to use right after the service
- You can combine with different services like kitchen cleaning to receive special deals
- Take advantage of our flexible scheduling and book your service in a day and hour convenient to you.
- Customer-friendly prices without hidden taxes: Our price rates are among the most competitive in London and the quote you receive is final, so you will never have to pay extra unexpectedly
Contact Maggie’s Oven Services – book our refrigerator cleaning experts today!
Give us a call on 020 3746 3116 now and place an order! Our customer representatives are active 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They will guide you through the process of booking and answer all the questions you have regarding our services. You can also get a free quote over the phone. These price estimates are no-obligational. We also have online booking opportunities. You can complete our online booking form – just input the required info, send it and we will call you right away. You can also use our online chat facility.