Why leave the dirty work to our well-trained oven cleaning team in Camberwell
Maggie's Oven Services specialises in expert appliance cleaning services and we are well known for our effective dip-tank method. This method allows the specialists to perform the work in the most efficient way possible, with high-quality results.
- When you need to have your oven cleaned, simply book online for a day and time that is convenient for you. When you book your appointment, the expert will add it to his schedule and be at your home on the scheduled date. He will bring professional detergents, a set of cleaning tools, and a dip tank. He will thoroughly clean your oven in a timely manner, without stealing too much of your time.
- The oven cleaning experts follow strict procedures during the service. They check the state of the oven before the service to estimate if there are any damages or maintenance needed.
- Oven cleaners also protect the floor area near your oven with a mat and ensure that their work is completed without leaving any mess.
- Professional cleaners provide the dip tank cleaning method and soak all the removable parts in a powerful cleaning solution on-site. This eases the removal of charred food. While they're soaking, the expert washes and scrub the interior of your oven before polishing it. The technician confirms that the appliance works as it should by testing it after all the cleaned components are returned inside.
- The oven cleaning teams carry the entire equipment necessary for the service in their car. This is why our clients are requested to provide a parking spot for the duration of the service.
- We cover all of Camberwell SE5, including Camberwell, Denmark Hill, Peckham, and Brixton.
- Also, you can take advantage of our service in other areas, such as Rotherithe, Greenwich, Woolwich, Peckham, Catford.
Book our oven cleaning service in Camberwell and eat better tasting and healthy food
Of course, when someone else comes to help you with house chores, you suddenly have a few more hours to yourself. You can relax and unwind while someone else does the work for you. But beyond that, there are other benefits of getting your oven professionally cleaned.
- You’ll avoid the risk of oven repairs and save money on appliance maintenance;
- Your oven will cook much more evenly and provide much tastier food;
- Your kitchen will be a lot less smoky when you want to bake a cake or roast veggies;
- You’ll avoid the risk of your food tasting stale or ‘fried’.
It is proven that regular maintenance of the oven helps you eat healthily. When cooking the greasy steam of the food sticks to the oven's walls. The layers of fat all over the oven remain cold and “dormant” until your next cooking. When the heat is on they start to vaporise again and emit a bad odour that infiltrates into your food.
By using safe detergents and following a high standard cleaning process our cleaners help you live a healthy life. After the professional oven cleaning service, you can use the appliance right away.