Be Amazed by Our Professional Oven Cleaning Services in London
Has cooking become a bit of a chore with your food no longer tasting the way that it used to? Has your electricity bill suddenly gone through the roof? Have you thought the problem may be your dirty cooker? We know cleaning it isn’t the nicest of jobs but our London oven cleaning team is here to help you.
We understand the problems associated with this messy job and will make oven cleaning no longer a chore you keep putting off for tomorrow. Make an appointment and our cleaning technicians will promptly come to your home.
We use a process called the dip tank method. After removing the oven door and racks, the interior oven surfaces are given a deep down clean. The removed parts are soaked in a hot water and cleaning detergent solution, that effectively dissolves the grime. Before being replaced, the ovens exterior surfaces undergo a good clean. Once the cleaning is over we test it to make sure everything is fully operational.
The Benefits of Maggie’s Oven Cleaning Service
We’ve already touched on why you might need our expert oven cleaners but let’s take a look at some of the benefits you get from using our service:
- We only use our own professional detergents that aren’t available over the counter for the man on the street. The detergents we use are eco-friendly, while being effective degreasers, that provide the best quality results.
- We’ll leave your oven completely free of grime, grease and those nasty smelling burnt carbon deposits.
- You can use your oven as soon as we’ve finished our cleaning procedures and your food will taste much better than before our visit.
- We clean every day of the week, on bank holidays and weekends without charging extra for that
- Your oven will be dismantled and thoroughly cleaned using the dip-tank method, that involves soaking in a tank of detergent solution. This method is completely safe but highly effective.
- The methods we use are safe for all members of your household including pets and children. The cleaning products we use are free from toxins and result in a hygienic clean.
- If required we can clean other kitchen appliances along with your oven.
- You also get the option of our replacement service for faulty oven parts, seals and doors.
- All our cleaning experts are fully insured for your peace of mind.
- Our effective cleaning methods will increase the life of your oven.
- We offer a free inspection and consultation regarding your ovens energy efficiency.
Step by Step Our Deep Oven Scrub Service
The Procedure Explained in Short
(it applies to cookers, range cookers and various types of hobs)
- Our company’s specialists disassemble the oven’s door and racks and leave them to soak in containers with warm water and cleaning solutions.
- We deeply scrub the the cooker inside out.
- When all the grime is cleaned, everything is being put back together. This method is quite effective and it’s called dip tank cleaning. According to most professional organizations it’s much safer than using oven cleaning bags.
Detailed step by step guide through our oven cleaning service:
#1. Our professionally trained cleaners are certified and background checked.
#2. We come to your home with all the equipment needed – we bring cleaning products
#3. Maggie’s Oven Services grant you a FREE inspection of the cooker before the procedure. Our cleaners make sure your oven works properly before the service. The inspection allows us to understand the volume of work needed. Cleansing procedure is different for ceramic and gas hobs, for double and single ovens etc.
#4 We cover the working area to protect it from accidental leakages and spills. We also wear overshoes.
#5. Now, we are ready to deal with the cleaning accurately. We dismantle the stove. Take the removable parts – trays, racks, panels, fans, light protector, control knobs and extractor filters and dip them in a tank with anti-bacterial sanitizing detergents.
#6. Our staff scraps residual grease, grime and harmful burnt on carbon by hand as we well know that all the dirt should be removed before the next stage of cleansing. The cleaning of the oven glass is also included at that stage.
#7. Once soaked, the removal parts are easier to clean. Our staff uses wired brushes, sponges and eco-friendly cleaning agents to do it.
#8. We rinse everything well with running water.
#9. When all is cleaned and dry, we assemble all parts.
#10. Now we polish the oven to a remarkable new look. Our company relies on tested polishers that don’t damage the surfaces.
#11. Final inspection upon completion proves the quality of the job and you can cook right after the cleaning service.
Our Service in Step by Step Details (VIDEO)
Contact Us and Book Your Service.
Call 020 3746 3116 now and enjoy affordable, professional oven cleaning services! We are on hand 24/7 through our website or by phone. As well as booking an appointment you can request a quote online – via our chat box or contact form. If you just want to find out about our prices give us a call and ask for a free quote. Services are available every day of the week at no extra charge. For certain special cleaning services an appointment will be made only after an initial viewing.