Professional Deep Kitchen Cleaning Services Fitted to Your Needs
If you’re part of the many landlords, tenants, housewives, and homeowners that are too busy or tired to scrub their kitchen, just give us a call. Your desire to keep your cooking area spotless fuels our dedication to provide exceptional deep kitchen cleaning services, entirely tailored to your needs.
What Does The Residential Deep Kitchen Clean Include?
The professionals we work with can degrease your kitchen from top to bottom, leaving every corner and all appliances spotless. Here’s what they can do for you:
- Wiping all cabinets, drawers and counters
- Tile and grout cleaning – Completely remove grout, scrub and polish tiles
- Disinfecting sinks, splashbacks, and taps
- Sanitising all work surfaces
- Thoroughly scrubbing all white goods
- Washing machines
- Removing cobwebs, dust, grease spots
- Wiping doors, windows and their frames
- Mop the kitchen floor
*Bear in mind that the dip tank oven cleaning procedure isn’t included in this service. If you wish to book this service, too, please notify us beforehand.
How We Do It?
The kitchen cleaning services we offer are hourly-based and you are in complete control of how many hours you want the technicians to spend in your kitchen. You also have the freedom to make a checklist and specify which areas of your kitchen are the top priority.
Usually, it takes around three hours for a single expert to clean a small kitchen so this is the minimum call-out time you can book. We charge £13 per hour if you’re within M25 and £15 outside M25. If your kitchen is bigger, we’ll send a team for the same period of time, or longer if needed. The prices remain the same.
Upon arriving on your property, the cleaners will inspect your property and start cleaning immediately. They will give your kitchen a thorough scrubbing and freshen up all kitchen appliances. All you have to do is book the service and provide free access to your kitchen, equipment, detergents and running water. We can provide equipment (£10) and cleaning agents (£6) upon request.
Why Choose Maggie’s Kitchen Services
By using our service, you assure a flawless and safe cooking environment and prevent food-borne diseases. You can rest assured that our staff is well-trained and knowledgeable about domestic kitchen cleaning. Expect top-notch results at affordable prices. Here are the main advantages of the services we offer:
- 24/7 customer care – Our customer representatives are always there to help you with the booking process or answer your questions about the service
- Special offers
- Free prices estimates over the phone
- Committed and experienced technicians, dedicated to bringing you results of the highest quality
- Affordable rates and no hidden fees
- Flexible scheduling – You can pick any day of the week, including Bank holidays and weekends
- All cleaning solutions we use are child-safe as we are dedicated to using environment-friendly products only. Of course, we can operate with your own solutions if you wish.
Complete the kitchen cleaning by adding these options:
Dip tank oven cleaning – You can ask for our oven cleaning service when booking the kitchen cleaning. We’ll send a technician who will disassemble and thoroughly flush the grime out of your oven. The dip tank method we use completely removes greasy stains, burns and food debris.
Structural Cleaning – We can remove those oily spots from the wall around your cooking appliances. Floors, vented ceilings and kitchen ventilation can be wiped upon request as well. The specialists will use eco-friendly degreasing agents to clean hard to reach areas, non-slip tiles and vinyl flooring.
*Mind that the removal of greasy spots can be carried out only on surfaces that allow it. Sometimes a wall might be in the need of repairs instead of cleaning.
Call Us Today – Schedule Our Domestic Kitchen Cleaning Services
Give us a call on 020 3746 3116! You will get in touch with our 24/7 customer care centre. Our representatives will answer your questions regarding London kitchen cleaning and guide you through the process of booking. You can also reach us online – fill in our booking form or use our webchat support feature.